12.2.10

mini project, mini teacups

(for a mini two week project back in september!)

Inspired By A Fusion Of My Collages On Both The Design Festival And The KTZ Show At LFW I Mainly Used Textiles As My Medium Of Experimentation So It Progressed Naturally To Create My Final Consisting Of These Four Illustrated, Painted And Knitted Tea Cups.






My Main Focus Of Inspiration Was The Colours And Patterns That I Found At Both Shows.
I Was Really Taken By The Broad Use Of ‘Design’. Not Just Limited To Fashion Clothing But Home Ware, Sculptures, Art Pieces And Digital Design.

teacup design inspiration from esther@esthercoombs.com

I Wanted To Express That Fashion And Design Is A Form Of Art, I Created These Tea Cups To Be A Part Of Home Ware As Well As Moulding Them Into A Sculpture Like Form, Working Together To Create A Piece Of Art. Very Much Like A Collectors Item They Could Be Arranged To Form A Model In Various Ways, I Wanted To Create A Novelty Set.

No comments: