26.1.10

t v slot . oh yes

as it so happens i've had my second tv slot (well third including a random interview for a german station i did whilst on my lunch break on carnaby street - and only three that i know of!) on a very well known turkish channel a little while ago. featured both times on a programme about turks living abroad, i was captured in this shot whilst at a conference gathering. the first time was when i was picked for an interview at an awards ceremony for gifted british-turkish teens. it so happens that being a dual national seems to be a commodity in turkey, with their love for all things European, i do hope that when i establish something of myself i shall have a many more tv slots advertising myself and my work! (and i feel the need to say, tv does no good for my looks on this particular occasion!)

No comments: